Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Vanessia - Priest APP  (Read 3397 times)
July 09, 2009, 01:35:48 AM
« on: July 09, 2009, 01:35:48 AM »

•   MAIN TOON (name/lvl/class/spec):  Vanessia 72 Priest  Holy (main)/Shadow

•   ARMORY LINK:  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Vanessia

•   DUAL SPEC (yes/no/saving up?): yes  Holy and Shadow

•   WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO USE EITHER SPEC TO FILL OUT THE RAID AS NEEDED: Yes

•   STATS (DPS/+heals/hp+avoidance): Not LV 80 yet, so n/a

•   ALTS (name/lvl/class/specs/mention if you plan to bring them in or not): None of this server. The others are retired for the foreseeable future.

•   RAID EXPERIENCE: I've been playing wow since pre-bc, at that time was progressed half way through BWL when BC came out.  In BC our the guild I was in was rather small and had a hard time getting into 25 mans, even so did do Mags, Gruuls and SSC occasionally. I have level 80's on the old server, and have currently run NAXX 10 & 25, Ulduar 25, VOA (including emalon 10/25), OS 25+1

•   WE RAID SUN/MON/TUES/THURS AND FRI 7-11PM SERVER, ARE THERE ANY DAYS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE?: Evenings work best for me. I might not make every run due to real life, but I work days and don't have any set commitments that would conflict with the raiding schedule. The alts on the old server are not being played, and are not raiding anymore.

•   MOST RECENT GUILD: I'd like to keep this private, I want to make a fresh start on ZJ, and would rather not post any information publicly that people could track me down with.  I'll tell you in game or over vent sometime if you'd like.

•   REASONS FOR LEAVING: After 2 1/2 years the guild dissolved. Looking for a fresh start on a new server.

•   DO YOU KNOW ANYONE CURRENTLY IN AD: No

•   DID YOU READ THE LOOT RULES AND DO YOU AGREE TO THEM: Yes

I am mostly looking for a good group of people to play with, I talked to someone about a month ago when I was first thinking about moving to ZJ and they seemed really nice and had wonderful things to say about Afterdawn.

I'd be happy to chat with you more in game or over vent sometime if you have any questions for me. I look forward to getting to know you guys.
July 09, 2009, 09:29:12 AM
Verified Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 09:29:12 AM »

Hi Vanessia!  I'd love to talk to you about your app in game this evening whenever you're on.  We typically run Naxx25 on Thursdays so I expect to be on my alt Vanai this evening, however if I'm not on that toon I should be on Saffa.  Just toss me a tell whenever you have time.

I really look forward to chatting with you!

~Saffa

Unattended children will be given a cappuccino and a free kitten.
July 13, 2009, 06:41:51 AM
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 06:41:51 AM »

Sorry to app and then not be around, I took an impromptu trip out of town for the weekend.

I'll keep an eye out for you in game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

World of Warcraft Ejeet Networks Guild Website Hosting
TinyPortal 1© Bloc