Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Darkestsin-lock app  (Read 3618 times)
June 02, 2009, 11:35:07 AM
« on: June 02, 2009, 11:35:07 AM »

Darkestsin 80 warlock demo/destro and affli for duel spec

armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Darkestsin

yes im duel spec

i would more then willing change spec to help out in any form

my dps in naxx is usually around 2.5 ive done 3.5 before just depends on my buffs

i have an 80 mage that was my main before that i will bring into the guild. She is ffb main spec and arcane off spec  my 2 80s are geared about the same just enjoy the lock more now.

im a 27 year old female

i have done some bc raids on my horde toon but none on my ally. For this xpac i have cleared naxx 10 and 25, maly 10 and 25, os 10 and 25 and 25 with 1 drake. Ive never done uld 10 but have done some of 25

i should be able to make most raids but thursdays since i work till 8. lext month i will also have a class on monday nights. but other then that im always on the game.

i just left age of darkness due to  all the raiders  leaving from a clash with management and them not wanting to rebuild the guild.

as of right now i do not personally know anyone in the guild but a friend i play with has a family member in here and also Farbeyond said this was a great guild.

i have no issues with how loot it done, i agree with it
June 02, 2009, 01:40:03 PM
Verified Member
New User

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »

Yeahhh Mel    Grin

She is a great gal.  You guys will like her.   Tongue

More girl power!!!

June 02, 2009, 02:14:26 PM
Verified Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »

Hey Dark!  Aadi and Lostpallyz had mentioned a few of you were considering taking a look at our lil guild.   Smiley  You already came highly recommended and you're welcome to come give us a try.  Besides we need more girlies in the guild!

I know you've gone over the loot rules and general info about us, so hopefully you know what you're getting yourself into!  We're a really relaxed friendly bunch of people and guild chat/vent can get a little X-rated at times.

Whenever WoW comes back up, I'll try to hunt you down, see if you have any additional questions for me or if you're just ready for an invite. 

~Saffa

Unattended children will be given a cappuccino and a free kitten.
June 02, 2009, 03:24:44 PM
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 03:24:44 PM »

i look forward to chatting with you and the guild looks like great fun. As long as wow is up again i will be on after 6 tonight. we are having some issues at work so ill be working later the next few weeks but normally im home around 3. thanks again Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

World of Warcraft Ejeet Networks Guild Website Hosting
TinyPortal 1© Bloc